We all know how important it is to have essentials on hand in case a minor injury or illness arises. At Raja Wellness, we take what’s in our first aid kits seriously—from what we have on hand in the office, to our home stash, and most importantly our “road kit”! (Seriously—if you’ve heard any of our work road trip stories, you know a well-stocked first aid kit is a must for us!)
We’re sharing our must-haves for natural first aid kits so you can be prepared with an arsenal of natural healing remedies—whether at home or on an adventure! If you’d like to be as well-stocked as the Raja Crew, these items are available in our clinics and our online store:
- Evil Bone Water - Zheng Gu Shui at its finest, using the original 500-year-old formula and imperial grade herbs for a potent topical treatment to ease aches, pains, bruises, and even bug bites! Evil Bone Water can also be applied to the chest or used in a diffuser if you are congested.
- Microgard - Imperial grade herbs with no additives or preservatives that help to reduce symptoms of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, abdominal pain or cramping, abdominal discomfort, bloating, food sensitivities, indigestion, and hangover. This is excellent to have on hand for road trips when eating properly isn’t always convenient.
- Spring Wind Burn Cream - A favorite of JennyMarie—this is great for minor burns and sunburn. It’s surprisingly fast-acting and effective. We find it especially handy to keep a jar next to the stove!
- Yunnan Baiyao Plasters - Excellent for cuts and scrapes, these plasters can be applied directly to stop bleeding. Also helpful for bruises, stasis pain, and rheumatic pain.
- Honey Loquat Candies - We always keep a tin of these in each of our treatment rooms and at each of our desks. Scratchy throats are never convenient, and they always sneak up when you’re least expecting it. These candies have a hard minty shell, with a soft syrup center of blended herbs that make a fantastic throat soother.
- Migraine Roller - This essential oil blend is made by our very own Certified Aromatherapist, Kelly Kohler, LMT. It’s a favorite among patients, and ourselves, as it provides quick relief and takes seconds to apply. Great for those days when you can’t let an unexpected migraine slow you down.
- Jade Dragon Cold Harmony - A great item to have on hand when you start to feel a common cold coming on. This classic Chinese medicine formula soothes symptoms of achiness, headache, fatigue, sore throat, and congestion.
It’s so important to be prepared for the little setbacks that can strike at any given moment (especially during the summer!) Having these items readily available helps us “keep on keepin’ on” when minor injuries or ailments occur. If you find yourself in need of any of these items, you can find them at our clinic locations or on our website HERE!
For a limited time 7/13 through 8/20/22 both in-store and online, mix and match any 3 or more natural first aid items, and get a FREE Saint Apothecary Hand Sanitizer (a $15 value) while supplies last! SHOP HERE!
Follow Raja Wellness on Facebook and Instagram!
Follow Raja Goods on Instagram!