Yes, We Are Open!
But we have some new rules we have to follow so please be patient with us as we take measures to ensure your safety…
Current Operating Guidelines:
- In-Office Visits are open for any medical reason. Cosmetic acupuncture will resume on May 25th, 2020.
- No patients will be allowed in the office until it is time for their appointment. If you arrive early please call us at (270) 506-3853 before entering.
- At the time of your appointment, please come to the door. If it is unlocked, come in and we will be there to take your temperature and complete the screening process. If it is locked, please ring the doorbell to let us know you are there. We may be settling another patient and will be there ASAP.
- To reduce face-to-face time, our screening questions will be filled out in advance using our online system – those who need help can call to fill out their forms.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask for their appointment. Cloth is fine. We have a very limited supply of masks, please let us know if you cannot provide your own.
- Your provider will be wearing a surgical mask.
You Will Notice Some Changes:
- We no longer have a waiting area inside the clinic. When you first enter there is a screening area, where we will complete your COVID-19 screening and temperature check. From there you will be taken directly to your treatment room.
- Glass windows are in place around the front desk, please allow whoever is working the desk to open the windows if they are closed.
- Each treatment room has an air purifier with HEPA filter and humidifier. The air filters are run on high between patients and at the end of the day.
- All surfaces are cleaned between patients, floors are cleaned daily.
- When possible, we will use telehealth for follow-up herbal and nutritional consultations.