Sustainably wildcrafted botanicals enriched with Tibetan minerals provide the deep healing experience of a high mountain hot spring.
Sustainable wildcrafting with traditional Tibetan tools that remove leaves while protecting the roots
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Plantar fasciitis
• Painful/irregular menstruation
• Fertility support
• Cold hands and feet
• Cold abdomen with diarrhea
• Stress & anxiety
• Gas and Bloating
Soak in the botanical terpenes, volitile oils, and alkaliods from these sacred herbs. Used for millennia in the Himalayas to deeply relax, restore, and soothe one’s journey through life.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR TIBETAN FOOTSOAK
- Simmer 1 bag of soak, covered for 30 mins (I use my smallest pot)
- Add soak solution to foot basin
- Do NOT add feet yet – this is 212 degree water
- Add hot water (not boiling) to decrease temp to 105-115ish
- Add feet slowly
- Add more water if needed to cover above ankles to mid calf depending on your basin
- Maintain temp 105-115 degrees for the duration of soak by adding more hot water as needed… (so knowing you will be adding water – leave room to add water!)
- Soak approximately 30 mins
- Simmering the herbs is preferred, but you may add them to hot water if pressed for time.
- Covering basin surface with a foil blanket or even aluminum foil if doing at home with help hold heat in and make for less work adding water- keep the body warm too.
- Many people reuse the soaks…I don’t recommend reheating more than once
- You should break a sweat, but it may not happen the first few soaks.
- You may get itching or tingling in the feet – it generally subsides shortly after removing feet from the water. This is different from an allergy type itching or rash- if there is any adverse reaction discontinue soak immediately and contact your provider.
- Avoid doing foot soaks if you are hungry. Avoid doing foot soaks under a draft. Avoid if bleeding heavily during menstruation. Avoid using electronics while doing foot soaks; meditating, resting, reading, or socializing are recommended. If using teabags in a bath, do not recline and submerge your chest in water, stay in an upright seated position. Similar to a vigorous workout, foot soaks are stimulating if done longer than 20min, therefore if using at night soak for a shorter duration (>20min). Keep your feet warm after your foot soak.
You may also like…
Abundance by SeneGence Travel Trio$50.00 Brand: Senegence Add to cart
SeneGence HairCovery Shampoo$40.00 Brand: Senegence Add to cart
SeneDerm Renewing & Brightening Hand Cream$35.00 Brand: Senegence Add to cart
Tibetan Footsoak – (Pack of 5 soaking bags)$20.00 Brand: Botanical Biohacking Add to cart